Accounting Analysis and Decision Making (Team/Individual)
Accounting Analysis and Decision Making:
Click here to learn more…
Prep Time: 20 min. Performance Time: 7 min. Judges’ Questions: N/A
Case – An interactive accounting role play situation
- Team or Individual Event
- Includes an objective test (60 minutes) and interactive role play/presentation. If on a team, one test will be taken collaboratively.
- Two (2) 4″x6″ note cards will be provided to each competitor and may be used during event preparation and performance. Information may be written on both sides of the note cards. Note cards will be collected following the presentation.
- No additional reference materials allowed.
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- Individuals/teams should introduce themselves, describe the situation, make their recommendations, and summarize their cases.
- If participating as a team, all team members are expected to actively participate in the performance.
- All questions raised in the case must be addressed during the presentation.
- Objective test scores will be used to break a tie.
- Financial calculators may be used for accounting, finance, and analysis & decision making events; calculators will be provided for all other events.
- Final performances are not open to conference attendees.
Accounting Analysis and Decision Making Rating Sheet